Wednesday 2 March 2016

Dinner at Uncle Don's, SS2

Usually, when I go to SS2, it's either for Japanese, Korean or Thai food. Rarely would I think about having western food in this area - it's either too pricey, or not convenient.

However, a friend of mine mentioned about Uncle Don's having affordable western food. I was skeptical. I thought either it's a dessert parlor or it must be shop a economy mixed rice. When my friend brought us there, it turns out that Uncle Don's is neither, and definitely NOT a economy mixed rice shop. It's nearby one though.

Image taken from tripadvisor.com


When passing by Uncle Don's, some people like me, would think that this is a bar. That assumption would also be correct, because they do serve alcoholic beverages here. So what was surprising was not only that I had passed by this restaurant countless times, but also its menu! (You may start guessing the price tags on the menu)



Most of the items in the menu are indeed affordable, and this place is a MUST-try for its ambience, food quality and especially if you're a fan of alcoholic drinks.

Oh ya, the place has a no-smoking policy between certain hours (I think it's from 10am to 9.30pm?). So if you're seated indoors, you won't have to worry about smoking drinkers disrupting you from having a good meal (unless you love the smell of cigarettes).

Uncle Don's tagline:
With a rustic-chic, chilled-out design, this diner, bar & grill is designed to cater 5-star quality food & beverage at insanely cheap pricing!

I'd definitely recommend coming to this place (more than once) to try out their menu!

Location:
183, Jalan SS 2/24,
SS 2, 47300
Petaling Jaya, Selangor,


No comments:

Post a Comment