Tuesday 3 March 2015

03032015 Business As Usual, Diet Went Wrong

In my field of work, we gotta be used to this term "BAU" (Business As Usual). No matter what happens, work is work and it has been carried out. As life goes on, so does work.

We bought refreshments a few days back, and one of the items is breakfast cereal. So, I figured to change my breakfast style a little and give it a try. So-called attempt of going into a healthier diet =P

A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on

For lunch, we went to Sakura Kristal for their set lunches. Wanting to try something healthier, I went with a simple and more plain menu. It was rather nice, however the wait for it, is not really worth it, if you're hungry at the time of order.

A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on

Then, things starting going down right after lunch. I mean in terms of 'healthy diet'. I saw Auntie Anne's Pretzel Eclair Stix and couldn't help myself but to order one - only because I haven't tried it before.

Eclair Stix.. Yumz!!

Then, dinner makes the entire day's effort as failure. Instead of HealthyNinja, CupNoodleWarrior came up.

A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on

No comments:

Post a Comment