Sunday 22 March 2015

Can't Believe My Eyes

Earlier as I was browsing the Internet, I just couldn't believe what I saw. I don't know if it was a mistake, or it was done on purpose.


I know everyone's familiar with Air Asia "Now Everyone Can Fly", but who would ever think that Cebu Pacific Air counters that slogan with another slogan that seemed to be a question "Why everyone flies", funny eh?

I picked up my sis from the airport (she just came back from Korea - this is her second trip; I'm 5 years older than her and I've not been anywhere further than Thailand & Singapore in the recent years, LOL) and she told me that her newly-bought luggage had been spoiled during her return to Malaysia.


The brand of this luggage is Slazenger. Now, I don't know for sure if it's genuine or not. I searched online and I did not find this model on their official store (it could be an old stock which the brand no longer carries or it could be fake). However, this isn't the only damage I saw. There was a crack at the surface of the luggage. Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment