Friday 6 March 2015

06032015 Set Lunch at Longhorn Steak House, QCM

Finally, we got ourselves a chance to try out the Longhorn Steak House at Quill City Mall (QCM)! It's been months since the opening of QCM that we had waited for it. Also, we realized that this restaurant is related to Red Lobster, and both of them are under the Secret Recipe Cakes & Cafe.

Taste wise - my colleagues and I only ordered the set lunch, so based on that, I'd say it's pretty darn good. However, they didn't serve me as per my order, and I only realized that halfway through my meal. Though, the order wasn't right, but the quality of meat was suffice to ignore the error. The portion according to my colleagues are big as well - very filling.

Service wise - the waiter that served us was very nice and friendly, however he failed at giving us the correct information on what we ordered - we were asked about our preferences of cheese, only to find out that our set lunch burgers were denied of cheese, when we were served. From order-to-delivery, it's rather slow, probably due to peak hours but then again, shouldn't they have expected this?

Environment wise - it's quite cozy, I must say and they do have enough interior space to fit a crowd of 12 pax in a row. I think it's quite well lit without feeling too warm, from the lights.

Price - the set lunch is worth it for its taste and portion. Oh by the way, the set lunches comes with unlimited serving of Honey Wheat Buns, which I must say taste so good, that many of us had more than 1 bun! You can find more pictures at EatDrinkKL. However, if you're planning to have dinner there, you might want to think twice (or thrice) if you have a budget issue. It's twice or thrice-fold (or even more!) the set lunch's price.

Steakhouse Burger (without cheese)
RM18.90 nett

My colleagues cum friends chatting after our meals.

Location:
Longhorn Steak House,
Ground Floor, Quill City Mall,
Jalan Sultan Ismail,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2602 1946

No comments:

Post a Comment