Thursday 9 April 2015

09042015 Dessert at Softsrve, Damansara Utama

It's so warm today! After work I was just craving for some ice cream. I remembered my colleague mentioned about a premium ice cream joint at Damansara Utama, and so I decided to head there.

 Go Soft Or Go Home

Panoramic view of the interior 

Other panoramic view of the interior 

Pay before you get served.

Deep Chocolate with Truffles
a whopping RM12!

What I ordered was pretty good! It looks pretty impressive when it's being prepared. There wasn't enough place for the number of customers they have. So I had to tuck myself at one corner where the sitting area is pretty small. It's not comfortable for long stay, but it's good enough for me at that moment. The ice cream is really top-notch, being very smooth and very rich in its taste. Well, I guess that's expected from a premium ice cream joint. Good for the experience =)

Location:
Softsrve
Jalan SS 21/1, Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Operating hours:
Tues - Sun
2pm to 11pm

They're on Instagram too!

No comments:

Post a Comment