Wednesday 22 April 2015

22042015 Ice Cream from Kedai 1Rakyat Malaysia

This afternoon, I decided to try the ice cream from Kedai 1Rakyat Malaysia just opposite of my office. I've been very curious of how an bucket of ice cream, priced at RM3.20 for 500ml, would taste like. Today, I finally get closure. LOL

Doesn't look promising, but I can tell you there are people who has bought this before!

It actually looks not too bad, when I opened it for the first time.

Drew a smiley there!
The first taste, it was alright, better than I expected of such pricing for an ice cream.
After a few scoops, I was done with it - I could no longer continue.
It tasted like a mixed powder of cocoa and vanilla, made into cream and frozen.
Ain't the lousiest, but ain't worth eating further.
The rest of it was history.

No comments:

Post a Comment