Monday 2 February 2015

A Day Off To Do Nothing

It's Federal Territory day and I took a day off work (because my HQ is based in Selangor). It's been a long time since I stayed at home with nothing (work-related) to do. So, today I'm just kicking it back and relaxing myself.

Here's a lyrics to a song you might relate to:

Bruno Mars - Lazy Song

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything

Uh I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan
Turn the t.v. on
Throw my hand in my pants
Nobody's gon' tell me I cant, no!

So what did I do today? I downloaded series of animes, kdrama and English series to watch on my TV. Definitely loving watching animes on TV, it's much bigger in size and louder as well!

Watching Fairy Tail's latest episode!
After being a potato couch for the longest time, my stomach started to signal me that it was time to find some food!



Good food with good entertainment - definitely one of the best recipes for physical and mental rejuvenation! Thankfully, tomorrow's Thaipusam and it's still an off day for me! =)

What did you do on your off day?

No comments:

Post a Comment