Saturday 28 February 2015

28022015 Dinner at Sunway Pyramid & Office Refreshment Shopping

It's the end of the month, and I've yet to do shopping for office's refreshment! Almost forgotten about it... nope, kidding, I don't forget about these stuff, it's just that I've been very busy off late that I didn't have the time to do so.

But I'm really running out of ideas what to buy for my colleagues, and at times like these is where I use Phone-a-friend option. I'm sure you'll be lucky enough to know who I dialed for =) Someone who is quick to decide on food-related matters and is rather spontaneous for an outing =D

Have you guessed who it is?
Thanks to Min, we didn't have to pay extra 20sens per plastic bag!
Reusable and environment friendly shopping bags =P

We bought of food, in within 30-40 minutes =D
Mission accomplished!
As for dinner, that was a minor issue until we came across a restaurant in which neither me nor Min had tried before, NY Steak Shack! I passed by the outlet in Mid Valley and it's usually packed with people, but to our luck this evening, this outlet in Sunway Pyramid has many vacant tables for us to select.

A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on

Taste wise - it's actually pretty good. But may I suggest that if you should try the steak, please skip mushroom gravy/sauce. You'll be better off with the blackpepper gravy/sauce instead. They do delivered as per requested on the condition of the steak (rare, medium rare, medium, well done, etc), so rest assured you're in good hands =)

Environment wise - it's cozy really with ample space around you, so that you don't feel so uptight. Some places are just so cramped that you feel pressured just by sitting itself.

Service wise - they are quick to serve, take order and friendly. I had my shopping trolley but due to restaurant policies of no trolleys past the entrance, the hostess offered to take care of it and assured me that she'll have her eyes on my trolley at all times. Good service? Definitely an Ace!

Price wise - it's steak house/shack. I'd be kidding you to say that this is affordable for most meals. You're probably gonna have to look in the range of RM20-40 (might be higher if you're going for bigger serving and more premium menu) excluding drinks and desserts. Click here to browse their menu.

Location:
LG 2.45 & 2.46, LG2, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall

Other outlets:
Mid Valley & IOI City Putrajaya

No comments:

Post a Comment