Sunday 15 February 2015

14022015 Mum's Birthday Eat Out

Yup it's the 14th February, we all know what day that it globally, and it also happens to be my mum's birthday =) I'm my momma's boy, just so you know. So on this glorious day, I dedicate the whole day to her (also happens it's a weekend, and I'm not working =P)

Brought my mum back to SS2's Korea House for dinner. If you love Korean food and you haven't been there, give it a try! I don't have a share in the place, but I've been there a few times prior to this visit, and I still am steadfast with the saying "Must come back again"

I like the environment and service a lot =) They're attentive, quick and responsive. The taste is definitely worth paying for, although it does break a budge but it's not super expensive. You really get the taste of authentic Korean food, according to my sources =P You'll love the Pork Belly, and you'll like the variety of side dishes - it's different every time (check out the pictures below)! I'm pretty cautious with where I dine (unless I don't have a choice) so if I can leave a place (with a desire to return or revisit the place) with a smile each time, it means it's worth it.

A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on


A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on


A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on


Samgyeopsal (Pork Belly)~~!!

Gyeran Jjim (Steamed Egg) - this was on the house.
This is simply delicious!
I think it is a new menu so they were giving out to customers to try =D

Family's treating by their one and only, VERY ONG =P


Location:

No.76 1st Floor,
Jalan SS2/60
47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor,


During dinner, I promised my family that I'd bring them for some of the best shaved-ice desserts (aka bingsu) I know. We headed to OW:L Espresso (we're back again and you know what that means too =P Click here to check out my previous post about this place)

Yet to try their coffee-bingsu but their bingsu's are worth the travel to try (again and again)! I don't think I can ever find another place that offers shaved-ice dessert this smooth and not so sweet (it's dessert but you don't have to feel overly guilty about it either! =P). There's many Koreans visiting this place as well; I suspect the person is charge is a Korean too, but I haven't got a chance to speak with him personally. Must find an opportunity one day to do so =D

A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on

Special menu - Mango Cheese Bingsu!
Yea, we got not one, but TWO (2) regular-sized bingsu.
Large = RM29
Regular = RM16
Originally, we order a large one, but they got our order wrong and offered us two regular-sized instead.
*we're in luck!*
How awesome is that??

This mango cheese is a must-try if you're a a fan of bingsu and also cheese lover! =P
The combination is simply awesome!

A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on

Location:
57 Jalan SS22/19
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment