Saturday 16 May 2015

16052015 Brunch at Old School Cafe, Puchong

When meeting a friend in Puchong, I'd definitely ask to meet up at Old School Cafe, because they serve my favorite Nasi Lemak with Pork. Read about my last visit and you'll know why.

While waiting for my friend to arrive, I ordered myself a nice cool drink, Old School Coffee.

A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on

Once my friend arrived, we chat a while before we ordered. I was impatient to get started. Last time I had Siew Yoke, so I went on with Grilled Pork this time around. Hehehe =D


They're gonna keep me coming back so long as they keep serving the right portion, at the right price, and right taste! =D Speaking of that, I should probably bring Min here on my next visit!


Location:
Old School,
22A, Jalan Puteri 2/4,
Bandar Puteri Puchong,
47100 Selangor
Tel: 03-8066 6966

No comments:

Post a Comment