Thursday 7 May 2015

07052015 - Dinner at A Pie Thing, Damansara Uptown

It's Badminton Thursday! Started making it a habit to have a full body workout at least once a week, and badminton seem to be the sport that I can get at least 3 other people to join me on a weekly basis.

So, on a Thursday like this, and given that we gotta have something to eat before our badminton session, the question is "Where and what can we eat?" We're all tired of mamak and fast food, so what are our other options?

Tonight, I found an alternative! Heard of A Pie Thing? Well, you should, as it's quite famous in Damansara Uptown. What do they serve? Well, as their name suggest, PIE!

Cheesy Chicken Pie w/ Mash. RM15.90.
Chunky Steak Pie. RM13.90.

They're still as amazing as ever! The last time I had this was sometime last year and I can't recall when (this was before I started this blog). Don't think for a moment that they look small and might not even fill your stomachs, because they're quite the opposite!

The pies are really stuff with its suggested name. The pie we ordered had just the right amount of cheesy chicken and chunky steak! Luckily I only add the additional Mash topping on one of the pies, otherwise, I'd be feeling too full to do anything else. In fact, I shared the pies with Min, who isn't quite the big eater as I am. So you can imagine how filling they are.

The environment has been quite the same since I last visit, it's quite comfortable even though the tables are quite small (but then again, it's not a very big place, so it's quite good actually). You gotta be lucky because this place is usually packed and the pies runs out pretty quickly. For its price, it's definitely worth it =) I absolutely love the Mash topping, too bad they're not on the side dish menu!

Location:
128 G, Jalan SS 21/35,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Operating Hours:
Tue - Thu: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am
Sun: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm

A Pie Thing's Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment