Saturday 9 May 2015

09052015 Brunch with Min at The Bee, Jaya One

As I had planned to collect my race kit for the Milo Breakfast Day run, I figured I might as well have brunch nearby as well. The collection was at Jaya One, so naturally my online search for brunch, showed me that the nearest in the vicinity is, The Bee.

What better way to kick start the morning with an awesome brunch companion? =)

Latte
RM10

The Bee Breakfast
RM25

Egg Benedict
RM20

 Close up shot of the Egg

Min & Me

I must say based on the two orders, the food portion is pretty good. However, the price is pretty stiff for breakfast. One can only enjoy this sort of luxury, once in a while. But I guess the price of a Big Breakfast is almost the same price for any other cafes serving similar menu.

The latte was smooth and nice, that's a plus point. But if you're expecting to chill at this place for brunch. I wouldn't to pick the right table that's location under the air-conditioner. It was very warm, that I was sweating throughout my whole brunch (no, I didn't do any practice-run before brunch) session. In my opinion, it would best to enjoy the latte in a cooling place =)

The service's pretty good too. They're friendly all throughout, and apologetic when they couldn't serve me my coconut milkshake due to their damaged blender. I would recommend anyone to try out this place for their breakfast menu. Just take note, that it might be a little warm.

Location:
F-85.G.1 (K-2A-G),
Palm Square, Jaya One
72A Jalan Universiti,
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Opening Hours:
Mon to Thurs: 9am until 11pm
Fri: 9am until 11.30pm
Sat: 10am until 11.30pm
Sun: 10am until 9.30pm

They have another outlet too:
36B, Level G2, Publika

No comments:

Post a Comment