Friday 22 May 2015

22052015 Dinner at Dreamz Bakery, Kota Damansara

I don't frequent Kota Damansara (KD), but off late since it's quite easy to access from my workplace, I've been going around KD a lot. And then one day, I spotted a bakery place. To my surprise they doesn't just sell bread and those related item, they cater for dinner menu too! So tonight, I decided to give them a try. Heard from Min, that their food is pretty decent.

Spaghetti Carbonara
RM12.90
One of the best spaghetti I've tried so far!
Very creamy, and the taste is just nice!

Even Min's starting to drool!
We can't start eating, until the camera's satisfied first =P 


Japanese Curry Chicken Rice
RM17.90
Wasn't quite up to my expectation based on its looks, but it's still good.

Tofu Cheesecake
RM9.90 
This is surprisingly good!
Not many places makes it well.
The only other place I know does a good job (but at certain branches)
is Coffea Coffee.

Us being us 

Min trying a different look 

Min: I thought we're doing ady? 

Min: Well, OK last shot ya.. 

Min: I thought that was the last shot ady (=...=)

Unforunately, there's no last shot when it comes to her =D Anyways, apologies that I digressed. Dreamz Bakery is a cozy place to return to. The staff is friendly, and warm too. The food overall is good for its price. A place worth coming again to try other menu =)

Location:
Dreamz Bakery
No. 32-1, The Strand,
Jalan PJU 5/20D,
Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment