Tuesday 12 May 2015

12052015 Dinner at Awet Thai Seafood, Kampung Kayu Ara

Decided to have Thai food tonight. Yes, you read it correctly. THAI FOOD. Min was in doubt and repeatedly asked me if I was sure with my decision. When I decide on something, I'm very firm with it.

So, we headed over to a Thai restaurant, Awet Thai Restaurant, which was nearby our frequent badminton hall.


The staff were pretty friendly and prompt in serving us. The food was amazing, especially the BBQ Pork Neck! Seriously love it to bits! Couldn't get enough of it.

My next visit there, I'll be sure to order the BBQ Pork Neck again! I wanna try out their Fried Squid and BBQ Cockles too!

Location:
Awet Thai Seafood
Lot 13544, Jalan Cempaka,
Kampung Kayu Ara,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Open daily from 11am-4pm for lunch and
6pm-12 midnight for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment