Friday 30 January 2015

30012015 Dinner at Mad About Coco, Publika

I saw Mad About Coco, some months back and even talked about it. Only a few weeks back did I managed to get a good deal off Groupon - cash vouchers =D So who are with me tonight? Min, Von & Jess!

Taste wise - for what we ordered, though not very filling, it's really good! I wanna come and try their soft shell crab menu on the next round!

Service wise - it's alright, it's not too slow. After I ordered, Min and I could still chat a little while waiting for Von & Jess to arrive. We're able to take a good look at the place too.

Environment wise - it's comfortable for small groups to larger groups of 5-6 pax. In a place like this, you can enjoy your chat after your meals. There are a lot of props for you to play with and selfie/wefie. We know we did and enjoyed ourselves!

Price wise - it's not the cheapest deal in town. So, if without the cash vouchers, I'd think twice first about dining here. However, you're paying for the experience and environment I guess. It averages about RM20 per dish, I think. If you're trying anything, make sure you're some special menu instead of the common ones - perhaps the soft shell crab wrap? =)

Mad About Coco



A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on


A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on


A deco I saw on the wall. I wonder where the other half is =)

Here's our wefie!
Me, Von, Jess & Min

Von's Mad About Coco

Von looks good in this hairstyle doesn't she? =P

I'm considering to make this my display picture on FB

That's Jess' expression with the all-new hairstyle!

Bug-eye Jess

Flashy Min with the bow

Von wants a bow too!

behold, 12thyvonne!

Location:
A1-1-9, Publika Mont Kiara,
1, Jalan Dutamas 1,
Solaris Dutamas,
50480 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment