Saturday 31 January 2015

31012015 MyDigital Inpiration BACA World 2015

Went down to KLCC Convention Center to meet my bros and friends - Ernest (author of DontLikeThatBro comics), Zlwin (magician of ZlwinMagic) & Dan Khoo (YouTuber and comic artist at BolehLand). They're the speakers at the MyDigital Inpiration event this morning.


My bro, Zlwin in the flash!
After so many years, he still looks good!
Heard he'll be coming to screens pretty soon, so stay tuned at ZlwinMagic.com

DK aka Dan Khoo was given an award for being a YouTuber with outstanding viewership =)
I heard he has some big plans!
Stay tune on his YouTube Channel - DanKhooProductions

I even managed to catch Namewee in person!
He's pretty quiet in person though, almost too polite.
But he's look with people he's familiar with.

Definitely not missing out my bro, Ernest!
I heard he has many upcoming surprises as well!
Stay tuned on his DontLikeThatBro comics, and collaboration videos (usually with DK)

The pretty Amoi Amoi

Introducing Stella, May & Strawberry!
Award Presentation moments

The group shot!

I was brought into the exclusive lounge by my bro, Zlwin
where he performed upclose magic!

This is a bent 50sens!

I managed to record a few acts in the flash! (for my personal entertainment only)

No comments:

Post a Comment