Monday 26 January 2015

26012015 Late Dinner at Restaurant Tiong Hokkien Mee

One thing about getting off work late is that it's pretty hard to find decent food around my office area. Tonight is no exception. Went slightly out of the way, Damansara Uptown (DU). Clueless of what to eat, I turned to Min, and she had the same expression as I did - Clueless. Went around DU, I decided to just got for plain noodles. Found a parking, and started walking. I heard in DU there's famous Hokkien Mee, but I wasn't sure which shop. Our stomachs were grumbling, so we went to the first restaurant we came across, Tiong's Hokkien Mee.

We ordered 2 people's portion, and it was RM15. Honestly, it's kinda pricier than I thought for Hokkien Mee. It was rather normal, nothing quite exceptional. You can probably get this off any hawker stall, for lesser than what I paid.

Hokkien Mee #tionghokkienmee #damansarauptown #latedinner

A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on



I noticed everyone seated around us were ordering something similar, Fried Chicken Wings to go along with their main dish. So, I looked at Min, asked if she's interested in trying. She gave a big nod, haha. It's RM2.80 per wing, with minimum order of a pair. Each of us a wing, so that makes it RM5.60 for a pair of fried chicken wings. Slightly pricier than the BBQ Chicken Wings we had a few days back.

Fried Chicken #tionghokkienmee #damansarauptown #latedinner

A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on



Location:
Restaurant Tiong Hokkien Mee,
Jalan SS21/37,
Damansara Uptown,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan

No comments:

Post a Comment