Saturday 10 January 2015

10012015 Simple Lunch at Triple Mellow Cafe, Sri Petaling

Found out that there's a recently opened cafe called Triple Mellow Cafe, nearby my house. Since I was hungry, figured that I should pay them a visit =)

ze menu

bicycle and medal on display
Yes, you can touch them

the view, i like the brick walls somehow :)

This just seems to me like a very nice place for relaxation and coffee

after ordering, gotta take a number

Willow Mellow, one of their signature dish
I love the omelette! The greens were a bit too oily though.
But overall, it's quite good.
RM11.50

Every cafe I've been to recently has this same style of serving water.
The manufacturer of this thingamajic (don't know the name for this water-holder yet)
must have a lot of orders recently!

this decoration is pretty nice, so I just had to take a picture of it!
Can't wait to try out the other menus, the staff recommended me to try the "Under the Sun Average Chicken Thigh with Triple Mellow Sauce", "Iced Caffe Triple Mellow" and just in case I'm feeling a little adventurous, the "Orange Banana Mint".

Address:
47, Jalan Radin Anum,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment