Tuesday 20 January 2015

20012015 Dinner with Mellie at MyBurgerLab, Sunway

It's been a long time since I met Mellie (not that's not her real name), and I was in luck when I caught hold of her last week! We decided on a date to meet up and I suggested to go to MyBurgerLab, Sunway.

We had one of the longest chat in years! She's been with college, and well, I've been busy with work. I'm to be blamed as I should have made more time with my friends, especially with Mellie. We knew each other back many years, and I think back then, I was still in my varsity days. Though we didn't get to hang out that often (due to distance), we chat quite frequently. She's one of my closest buddies =)

Weekdays they are packed with students.
The picture tells the story~

Not sure why these currency bills are stuck on the wall,
but they can't be used since they've been scribbled on!

The fries!

Swisstake! Ordered by Mellie

A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on



The environment's pretty good and comfortable, same with their other branches as well. The interior's well taken care of. I can guess the staff here worked hard to ensure their customers comfort is being taken care of.

Food wise - Not every burger will meet your requirement. Some's really good, some's good and some's so-so. I guess that's cause of the hype that it's built, and the way the waiter promotes it, it sorta build a certain expectation. And when that expectation is not met, you get disappointed. In this case, the Hulk disappointed me. I'd stick with Beautiful Mess or go with Swisstake.

Price wise - They're not the cheapest burgers around. I ordered 2 burger sets (they come with fries and bottomless drinks) and it cost me nearly RM50. They're not very big of a portion for me, but for an average person's dinner, it should suffice.

Service wise - I love the staff/crew here! They smile, they're attentive, and they're friendly! They're pretty quick at serving the burgers as well. I thought I had to wait a very long time since I was 12 numbers away but to my surprise, within the next 10 minutes or so, they called up my number. "FOOD IS READY FOR PICK UP" was interpreted when I saw my number being called up =)

Environment wise - I think any young chap or lad will like it. It's simple, it's decent, it's clean. There's enough room to move about and you have enough space between one table and the other. It's not too noisy either, unless the crowd's really excitement about their food or they're just having a really good time.

Location:

Seapark Lab
Mon-Fri: 5:00pm till 10:15pm (last call)
Sat-Sun: 11:00am till 10:15pm (last call)

OUG Lab
Mon-Fri: 5:00pm till 10:15pm (last call)
Sat-Sun: 11:00am till 10:15pm (last call)

Sunway Lab
Mon-Sun: 11:00am till 10:15pm (last call)

Cyberjaya Lab
Mon-Fri: 11:30am till 2:00pm (last call)
Mon-Sat: 5:30p till 10:00pm (last call)
Cyberjaya closes on Sunday.
(Note: They're open everyday except the 1st Mondays of the month.)

You can organize private event(s) at their place too!
Email: askme@myburgerlab.com
Phone: 03-74994855
myBurgerLab's Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment