Monday 26 January 2015

26012015 Lunch at Meal Station, Maju Junction

My team and I have been around Jalan Raja & Jalan Chow Kit area for more than 6 months now (we're based at client's building now), and it's getting more difficult to select our lunch options - there are only a few good ones, and the others are just plain/ordinary, if not lousy/overpriced.

So today we're back at Meal Station, Maju Junction. And my usual pick, would be Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng. Thankfully the portion hasn't reduced, but from the last time I saw the menu, it went up by RM2.00, to RM12.00 (excluding tax). Maybe it's more dense in this area, that they could afford to hike up the price by that much and still have many people visiting this place?

Anyways, I'll show you how it looks, and you'll be judge of it. It taste like any ordinary Nasi Lemak with Fried Chicken, but with sweeter sambal. Oh, I forgot to mention, it does come with Ice Lemon Tea (or if you prefer, Jasmine Tea).


A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on


Location:
Meal Station, Ground Floor
Maju Junction Mall 1001,
Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment