Tuesday 27 January 2015

27012015 Takeaway Dinner From Restaurant Ong Lai (Goh Kee)

We're back at a crucial decision making time! "What to eat for dinner?" I decided to roll back my options and go back to Ong Lai. Seriously, if you're not familiar with Jalan Raja Laut or Jalan Chow Kit area, you'll never be able to find this place. I didn't even know such restaurant existed until my colleague told me about it on how he accidentally found the place while looking for dinner options.

It's kinda hidden in an alley (address at the end of this post). It serves one of the best Fried Rice in town. Though slightly pricey, now RM8 per pack (then was RM7), it has squid, prawns, and plenty of chu yao zha (crispy pork lard, guess what, I just knew of this, hahaha) to go along with it. Should you give it a try at least once? DEFINITELY!


fried rice - they went up in price by rm1!! #latedinner #onglai #jalantiongnam

A photo posted by Jeffro Ong (@jeffroong) on



Location: Restaurant Ong Lai (Goh Kee)
60A, Jalan Raja Laut,
50350, Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment