Friday 9 January 2015

09012015 Lunch With Colleagues At Super Kitchen, KL

Today's lunch, my team and I decided to go and eat Pan Mee, after a rather common and long discussion of what and where to eat.

the infamous luncheon questions any working person will relate to:
What to eat for lunch?
Where to eat for lunch?

Traditional Pan Mee
The presentation and the taste, it's pretty good actually and we enjoyed it!
RM6.50

KL Address:
33, Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman 1,
off Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman,
50300, Kuala Lumpur

On the way back to office, I happened to notice the run-down alley turned into a badminton court. I was kinda stunned for a moment. Left me wondering, why did someone bother to do this, and not build the poles to hang the net? Hmmmm....

the court which used to be a run-down alley.

It has a date-stamp!



No comments:

Post a Comment